Galvanised Earth Stake 1.7 m + Earth Clamp
Gallagher Galvanised Earth Stake 1.7 m + Earth Clamp
The Gallagher earth stakes is necessary for a pasture fencing to function properly. A well-functioning earthing system consists earth stakes with clamps. The clamps makes it more convenient to connect the earth cable to the earth stake. We recommend to only use galvanised earth stakes and clamps, as they are more conductive.
Using earth stakes of the correct length is important. The stakes connect from the power of your electric fence. The length- and the number of earth stakes required depends on the electric fence.
- Battery devices: min. length 0.5 m
- Battery-powered units: min. length 1 m
- Power supply in units: min. length 2 m
- Always shove the earth rods into damp soil
- Keep a distance of 3 m between the individual earth stakes
- Only use stainless steel earth stakes - rust has an insulating effect and causes restrains to the voltage return to the energizer
Need help? Contact our experts!
Phone: 0121 281 8163