Pulsara earth post/earth stake - 1 m + earth clamp
For the functioning of a pasture fencing device, a proper connection to earth is essential. A well-functioning earthing system consists of earth rods with the corresponding earth clamps, which make it easier for you to connect the earth cable to the earth pole. Only use zinc-plated earth poles and earth clamps, as they are more conductive.
Also use earth poles of the correct length - to match the power of your electric fence. The length of the earth rods and the number required depends on the electric fence unit used.
- Battery-powered devices: minimum length 0.5 m
- Battery-powered devices: minimum length 1 m
- Mains-powered devices: minimum length 1.7 - 2 m
- Always drive the earth rods into damp soil.
- Keep a distance of 3 m between the individual earth rods.
- Only use rustproof earth rods - rust has an insulating effect and impedes the voltage return to the electric fence unit.