Gallagher Original Euronetz wolf Netting 50 m / 120 cm with double pin
Sheep and goats are among the prey animals of wolves. To keep wolves away from your flock, the Euronetz Wolf Net serves as an effective protective measure.
Wolves prefer to dig rather than jump. A light electric shock to the muzzle already drives them away. Euronets offer the right net for this. With a conductive ground wire and additional earthing clamp, not only an improved earthing is achieved via the ground rod of the electric fence. The ground wire lies on the ground along the entire length of the fence, reduces the earthing resistance and increases the fence tension - even when the ground is dry or covered with snow. When the wolf wants to pass under the fence and makes direct contact with the earthed ground strand and another strand of the net, an effective shock effect is achieved.
You will receive a repair kit free of charge with this wolf net.
Be sure to use a strong electric fence (4000 V) to guarantee herding safety. For better visibility of the net, you can also attach flutter tape to the net.
- No conductive bottom wire, so the current leakage at the fence is reduced.
- The bottom wire is reinforced to prevent wear and tear
- 120 cm high and 50 m long Euro wolf net
- 10 horizontal plastic strands, 9 of which have integrated stainless steel conductors
- Upper strand reinforced by 80 %, 24 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, 6 x 0.20 mm stainless steel
- Remaining horizontal strands 15 plastic monofilaments each Ø 0.40 mm, 3 x 0.20 mm stainless steel
- Reinforced bottom strand, 32 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm
- Vertical strands 15 plastic monofilaments each Ø 0.40 mm
- 14 stable plastic stakes with double tip
- Head insulator and ground stopper make it almost impossible for the strand to come loose by itself
- Each mesh cross point is welded inseparably with a plastic seal
- Easy and quick to assemble and dismantle
- Incl. practical repair kit
- Can be electrified (separate electric fence required)