Foxlights - Fox Protection/Wolf Protection/Wild Boar Protection
The effective and inexpensive way to protect your endangered animals from nocturnal predator attacks, such as foxes, wolves or wild boars! Also ideal for protecting gardens from intruders.
If your sheep, goats or other farm animals are out and about day and night, you always run the risk of attracting unwanted guests. These disturb your animals or even try to eat them. There is now a solution for this: Foxlights let you sleep peacefully at night, your animals are safe.
Foxlights LED lights prove to be the most economical way to protect your endangered animals from foxes, wolves and wild boars, especially in areas where human patrol is not possible.
Foxlight simulates human presence
The intelligent Foxlight creates the illusion that humans are patrolling the pasture. Hang the Foxlights in the pasture fence or mount them on a wooden beam or branch. The sensor, which is controlled by a computer chip, detects the onset of dusk and switches on the device. Now LED light flashes are emitted randomly and thus confuse the predators. With a 6 volt battery you can operate the Foxlights for approx. 8 months.
- Computer chip controlled random principle
- The flashing light of the 9 LED lamps is triggered by light sensor between sunset and sunrise
- Resistant to rain, wind and temperature fluctuations
- Use Foxlight approx. 100-150 metres from the place where your animals go to rest at night
- The required 6 volt battery is sold separately (002169)
- The light is projected at 360 degrees and can be seen for a distance of 2 kms.
- Works well in conjunction with guard dogs and other deterrents.
- A night sensor automatically turns the unit on at night and off at dawn.
- Made using the highest grade materials
- Easily mounted on a 3 sided steel post, hung on a wire fence or on an overhanging tree branch
- The unique light technology scares off all kinds of predators