The Foxlights is the best way to protect your endangered animals from nocturnal predator attacks such as foxes, wolves or wild boars!
If your sheep, goats or other livestock are on the way day or night, you are always in danger of attracting unwanted guests. They can disturb your animals or even try to eat them. There is now a solution for this: Foxlights let you sleep well at night, your animals are safe.
The Foxlights LED lights prove to be the most economical way to protect your endangered animals from foxes, wolves and wild boars, especially in areas where a human patrol is not possible.
Foxlight feigns human presence
The intelligent Foxlight creates the illusion that people are patrolling the pasture. Hang the foxlights in the fence or mount them on a wooden beam or tree branch. The computer-controlled sensor detects the onset of dusk and turns on the device. Now LED flashes of light are randomly broadcast and confuse the predators.
With a 6 volt battery you can operate the Foxlights for about 8 months.
Top features Foxlights:
- Randomly computer chip controlled
- The flashlight of the 9 LED lamps is triggered by a light sensor between sunset and sunrise
- Durable, stable housing
- Resistant to rain and wind as well as temperature fluctuations
- Use Foxlight about 100-150 meters from the place where your animals go to sleep
- The required 6 volt battery is sold separately (002169)
Need help? Contact our experts!
Phone: 0121 281 8163