Strainrite Barbed Wire crimp sleeves are high quality crimps that are manufactured in New Zealand and supplied in quantities of 50.
The barbed wire crimp sleeves are gritted aluminium sleeves suitable for use with 2.5 mm diameter (12½ gauge) mild steel barbed wire.
Use the EzePull or EzeCrimp fencing tool to overlap crimp 4 or 5 times and you'll know that under tension, the wire will break before the crimp does.
- Gritted Aluminium Crimp Sleeve for Barbed Wire
- Superior Water Resistant Grit Adhesive for all weather application.
- Strong, Quick and Easy to use.
- Ensures wire joints that exceed the wire’s breaking strain
- Crimp 4-5 times with Strainrite EzeCrimp or EzePull tools to ensure joint strength.
We cannot guarantee our crimps to exceed breaking strain unless used with genuine New Zealand manufactured and Strainrite branded crimp tools.