This 3-Reel System, includes everything you need to erect a Electroplastic wire fence system up 500m in total length (approximately 1.25ha). The kit is very similar to the entry level TP500/CP, but has upgraded polywire making this kit particularly suitable for sheep grazing fences and geared reels.
Ideal for temporary installations to restrict animal movement (e.g. strip grazing or isolation) and semi-permanent systems to protect original fences, walls or hedges. Electrocplastic Wire is ideal for use with sheep and cattle.
As this is a 'Base kit', you will need to install an appropriate energiser, either battery or mains operated; unless you're extending an existing fence, in which case just make sure the current energiser can cope with the extentions.
Please remember that it is a legal requirement to fit warning signs at least every 100m if the fence will be installed near to the general public.
Contents of this kit include:
- 3 x Hotline P25G/500 3:1 Geared Reels
- 3 x Hotline P62/500M of Tri-Colour Supercharged 9 Strand Polywire (spooled onto the reels)
- 50 x Hotline CP2000 Multiwire Posts - Orange
- 1 x Hotline PR2 Reel Fixing Metal Electric Fence Post
- 2 x Hotline PR3 End System Post (with insulators)
- 3 x Hotline BR1 Quick Brackets for P25 Reels
- 1 x Hotline C75/2 Hart Clip - Double Line Connector
Recommended Battery Energiser:
- Hotline P250/S Merlin 6/9/12V Energiser
- L85 12V Deep-Cycle Rechargeable Battery
Recommended Mains Energiser:
- Hotline HLM100 220/110V Energiser
- Hotline P70 Five-o-Lite Fence Tester
- Hotline ES2 Earth Spike
- Hotline P40 Warning Sign
- Hotline P71 Electric Fence Line Indicator Lamp.