P51 5 mm | 200 m Supercharge Electro-Rope - White
Hotline P51 5 mm | 200 m Supercharge Electro-Rope - White
Hotline P51 Supercharge Electro-Rope:
This electrified rope has a 6mm diameter, it is strong and highly visible, making it perfect for horse fencing and in particular paddock boundary fencing and protecting post and rail fencing. Rope is also an excellent material for general and heavy duty electric fencing applications.
For those of you who are interested, P51 Supercharge electrified rope is manufactured from HDPE (High Density Poly-Ethylene) and this means that it has full UV protection.
There are two versions of Hotline P51 Electrified rope:
- Plain White, has 3 Stainless Steel and 2 Nickel Plated Copper conductors and is only availble in 200m lengths.
- Green and White, 3 Stainless Steel and 2 Nickel Plated Copper conductors and is available in both 200m and 500m lengths.
- Width in mm: 6
- No. of Filaments: 210 x 0.25
- No. of Conductors: 5
- Type of Conductors: 3 x Stainless Steel + 2 x Ni/Plated Copper
- Diameter of Conductors: Steel - 0.20mm & Copper - 0.25mm
- Resistance in Ohms/m: 0.39
- Breaking Strain: 187kg
- Colour: Green & White or Plain White.
Need help? Contact our experts!
Phone: 0121 281 8163