Euronet Rabbit-/Hobby Netting- 50 m / 65 cm single pin (orange).
This small animal net offers secure footing and no sagging thanks to the small post spacing! Ideal for fencing small areas.
The Euronetz rabbit net has a length of 50 metres, which makes fencing small areas, short distances or passages quick and easy. The 65 cm high Gallagher small animal net convinces with good quality at a fair price.
The electronic net can be used for a wide variety of areas, e.g. in the garden or on camping holidays. The narrow mesh size in the lower part of the fence net makes it ideal for herding small animals, such as rabbits and hares. This net is also suitable for keeping out strange animals. Ideal if you want to protect your property from strange cats, wild boars, raccoons or other small animals, for example.
The net is equipped with an orange strand, which makes it very visible. Of the 10 horizontal plastic strands, 9 are equipped with current-carrying stainless steel conductors, the current-free ground strand is hard-wearing and durable thanks to additional plastic threads.
The sturdy, green plastic stakes (15 pieces) are not only robust, but also ensure a secure footing, even on soft ground. The stakes can simply be kicked into the ground with the foot. Thanks to the small distance between the stakes, the net does not sag.
This rabbit net comes with a repair kit and 7 pegs/ground anchors free of charge.
- Stable even on soft ground
- With extra small mesh size - prevents slipping through
10 horizontal plastic strands, 9 of which have integrated stainless steel ladders
- Ideal for rabbits, hares, cats and dogs
- Bottom strand reinforced, not current-carrying 32 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm Remaining strands 15 plastic monofilaments each Ø 0.40 mm, 3 stainless steel Ø 0.20 mm
- Each mesh crossing point inseparably welded with plastic seal
- With single point
- Can be electrified (separate electric fence unit required)
- With stainless steel connection clip at the beginning and end of the net (for connecting additional nets and for device connection)
Electric Fence Online tip:
For optimum herding safety, we recommend that you electrify the net. This will prevent your animals from biting or slipping through the net.