Gallagher MBS400 Multi Power energiser
The Gallagher MBS400 is a multi-power energiser that can be operated from 230V mains power, a 12V battery (sold separately) or a solar panel (sold separately). The unit is very easy to handle and transport due to its unique design. The status light (bar graph) shows you the status of the connected battery. The unit can supply fences up to 30 km long and is supplied with the required fence connection cables. You can also secure this energiser against theft very easily with a bicycle lock (passed through the practical carrying handle).
Top features of the Gallagher MBS400 Multi Power:
- Intelligent battery management system: the unit adapts to the battery's state of charge. When the charge level is low, the pulse interval is lengthened. This means less power consumption for the same fence voltage.
- Suspension system in the handle: various mounting options.
- Plug-and-play solar kit: A 20 W and a 40 W solar kit are available for the MBS series. This specially designed kit is easy to install and theft-proof.
- Solid magnetic switch: conventional switches are often susceptible to dirt and moisture. Our robust switch prevents the ingress of water and dirt.
The following 12V batteries fit into this electric fence device:
The following 12V Optima Yellowtop batteries fit into this electric fence device:
- 059614 - R3,7L
- 062096 -S5,5L
Details Gallagher MBS400 Multi Power energiser
- Integrated battery power saving modes
- Solar panel mode
- Battery-only mode
- Mains power only mode
- Battery management system
- Has a connection for a solar panel
- Battery control display as bar graph
- Battery deep discharge protection
- Active power adjustment
- Integrated lightning protection
- On/off indicator light
- Area size (hectare/acre): 16/40
- Adapter power consumption (V/mA): 15/257
- Now with 7 years Gallagher warranty!
To ensure you with the best quality, Gallagher has a unique testing procedure.
Before a model is put into production, Gallagher puts its models through extreme tests. Firstly every model is dropped from 1 meter on a hard concrete surface. This will be done for every surface of the energiser. An energiser only passes the test if it is protected by its case and still performing as good as new.
Another test done is the temperature stress test. The energiser is put in a cabinet where the temperature drops to -80 °C and increases to +180 °C. If the model is still fully functional after these tests, it is ready for production.
To ensure the model you receive keeps up to its promises, it is tested for 24 hours before being shipped. If any failure occurs during these 24 hours, the product will be disapproved. Therefor you will always receive a fully functional device.
Gallagher's confidence in their product shows through the extra 7 year warranty they offer. Gallagher is the only fencing brand offering such a long warranty period.