Original Euronetz Combination netting - 50 m / 105 cm
The Euronetz combination net with vertical struts: No sagging of the net - stable even on rough terrain and uneven ground! Immediately ready for use, roll out - set up - ready!
The 105 cm high Euronet is often used in goat breeding. Thanks to the narrower meshes in the lower area, it is also ideal for herding kids. Of course, it is also possible to fence in other animals such as pigs or sheep with this pasture net.
This 50 m long electronic net has 14 green plastic stakes with metal single points for stabilisation, which can easily be driven into the ground. The additional vertical struts (every 30 cm) act as additional stakes and provide additional support for the net!
Of the 10 horizontal plastic strands, 9 are equipped with current-carrying stainless steel conductors, whereby the top strand with 6 x 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors has a very high conductivity. This equipment, in combination with the net height of 105 cm, keeps your animals from jumping over the fence. The currentless ground strand is hard-wearing and durable thanks to additional plastic threads.
You will receive a repair set free of charge with this net.
Details Euronet combination net/goat fence - 50 m / 105 cm
- Combine with the rigid verticals - therefore no sagging of the nets
- Stable even on hilly terrain or uneven ground
- 10 horizontal plastic strands, 9 of which have integrated stainless steel ladders
- Ideal for sheep, lambs, goats
- Upper strand reinforced by 80%, 24 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, 6 stainless steel Ø 0.20 mm
- Bottom strand reinforced, not current-carrying 32 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm
- Remaining strands each 15 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, 3 stainless steel wires Ø 0.20 mm
- Each mesh crossing point irremovably welded with plastic seal
- With single point
- Can be electrified (separate electric fence unit required)
- With stainless steel connection clip at the beginning and end of the net (for connecting additional nets and for device connection)
Electric Fence Online tip:
For optimal herding safety, we recommend that you electrify the net. This will prevent your animals from biting or slipping through the net.
Do not use grazing nets on animals with horns to prevent them from becoming entangled in the net.