Gallagher sheep netting - 90 cm / 50 m with double pin.
This premium willow net from Gallagher convinces with very good workmanship, easy handling and top quality! It is immediately ready for use, unroll - set up - ready!
The 90 cm high electronic net is popular with sheep farmers. Thanks to the narrower meshes in the lower area, it is also ideal for herding lambs. Of course, it is also possible to fence in other animals such as pigs or sheep with this pasture net.
This 50 m long sheep net has 14 white plastic stakes with metal double points for stabilisation, which can easily be driven into the ground.
Of the 8 horizontal plastic strands, 7 are equipped with current-carrying stainless steel conductors, whereby the top strand with 6 x 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors has a very high conductivity. This equipment, in combination with the net height of 90 cm, keeps your animals from jumping over the fence. The currentless ground strand is hard-wearing and durable due to additional plastic threads.
Details Gallagher sheep net - 90 cm / 50 m double tip:
- Stable even on hilly terrain or uneven ground.
- Ideal for sheep, lambs, goats
- 8 horizontal plastic strands, 7 of which have integrated stainless steel ladders
- Upper strand reinforced by 80% (24 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm / 6 stainless steel Ø 0.20mm)
- Bottom strand reinforced, not current-carrying (32 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm)
- Remaining strands 15 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm/3 stainless steel Ø 0.20 mm each
- Each mesh crossing point inseparably welded with plastic seal
- With double pin
Electric Fence Online tip:
For optimum herding safety, we recommend that you electrify the net. This will prevent your animals from biting or slipping through the net.
Do not use grazing nets on animals with horns to prevent them from becoming entangled in the net.