Receive a £90 grant on your next Solar Energiser. Read all important information here.
Interested in a Solar Energiser?
This is your chance, The Farming Equipment and Technology Fund is the new way for us to provide small productivity grants to farmers. If you buy your next Solar Powered Energiser you can get a grant of £90.
You can get a subsidy on our following energisers: Gallagher S40, Gallagher S100, Gallagher S200 and Gallagher S400.
The Farming Investment Fund
This £27 million fund provides grants to farmers, growers, and foresters (including related contractors) so that they can invest in the things they need to improve productivity and enhance the natural environment. This includes new equipment, technology, and infrastructure.
Want to apply?
You can apply to the fund until the 7th of January
All the steps you need to apply
- Be aware before you submit your claim for payment the Items must be paid for, delivered, installed and made operational before you submit your claim for payment.
- Check that your business details and permissions in the Rural Payments service are correct. If not you can update them. If you are not registered.
- Go to the Application Portal
- Make sure you know your Single business identifier (SBI) & Customer reference number (CRN)
- Fill in the further details of your apply
- Choose the items you want to apply for, choose "FETF106 Solar Powered Electric Fencer Energiser"
- Check all your answers and send the apply
- Your application will be checked and scored by RPA. IF your application is successful, a Grant Funding Agreement offer will be mailed to you.
- Once you have purchased, installed and the item is operational, submit a single claim for payment for all the items you listed in your GFA. Email your claim to [email protected] 30 September 2022.
- Your claims will be paid into your bank or building society account registered with Rural Payments.
Watch this tutorial on how you can apply for the fund.