Case study: a beautifully setup horse fence using Hotline's Equiline electric fence wire.
Equiline as the name suggests is fence line material designed specifically for equestrian use.
Unlike most equestrian materials, Equiline enables you to create a high tensile fence, but with the knowledge that it is safe for use with your horses, or indeed any other species that requires a visible form of fencing. Equiline is a very strong, very long lasting, professional grade material and with its high visibility 9mm polymer coating, it is the perfect solution for long lasting equestrian fences.
The following series of photographs show a horse fence system using Equiline Electric Fence Wire and installed professionally by McMahon Thoroughbreds Limited of Tarleton, Preston, Lancashire... Contact Douglas McMahon on 077 650 050 000 for installation information and quotations if you would like a similar system for your property in the North West of England.
A beautifully setup horse fence using Hotline's Equiline electric fence wire. Good quality wooden fence posts, with strainer posts used at the corners, gates and ends of the fence line.
Other equipment used includes:
- Large Snug Nail-On Insulators (47P39)
- Reinforced Fibreglass End Insulator (47P15F-5)
- Aluminium Ratchet Wire Tensioner (47T26)
- Insulated Steel Lead-Out Cable (47HT50G) for all electrical connections, including under gates.
- Bolt Joint Clamp for general wire-wire connections (47C82)
- Supercharge Rope Connector (stainless steel) as an alternative to above (47SS93-4)
- Gripple Tensioning Tool used for all High Tensile wire to wire connections (47TT1)
- Gripple+ Wire Joiner Tensioner (medium) (47MG1)
Discover also Gallagher Equifence for a permanent horse fence with excellent conductivity.