Guardian Professional Leisure Battery Charger | Electric Fencing
Hotline Guardian Professional Leisure Battery Charger | Electric Fencing
This is a high quality, professional specification battery charger is perfect for charging your electric fence energiser battery and any other 12v batteries you may have that are rated between 14Ah and 230Ah and 24v batteries between 14Ah & 120Ah.
The battery charger is fully automatic and will not overcharge (or undercharge) your battery; also, it will not cause your battery to gas excessively. The battery charger incorporates microchip control and provides a safe and consistent battery charge and although it is a powerful battery charger, rated at 7 amps, it can be connected to your battery almost indefinitely without damaging the battery. The battery charger is suitable for use with standard, leisure (deep cycle), gel and sealed batteries rated at between around 14amp/hr to 230amp/hr (12v). This battery charger is easy to use and has a LED display that confirms correct connection to the mains and the battery, in addition to charge indicators that display the batteries current state of charge.
Using this charger you can expect a fully discharged 85amp/hr battery to be fully charged within approximately 10/11 hours. Also, having this battery charger connected to maintain a leisure battery that isn't currently being used, could significantly extend the batteries operational life.
- Suitable for all 12V lead acid batteries (also GEL and AGM)
- Can also be switched to 24 Volts
- Fully automatic charging proceedings
- Precise charging control with micro processor
- LED charging status indication
- Exact and correct charging tension
- Protection against overheating
- Protection against voltage reversal
- Controlled charging for optimal battery duration
- spark free
- Charge Box 7.0 is dust and splash-proof (IP65) and
- supplied with accessories: pole pliers, eyelet terminals and 12 V plug
- Both are multi-funtion with pulse charging/trickle charging/constant charge function
- Voltage 220 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Charging Potential Nominal 12 V / 14,4 V / 14,7 V / 28,8 V / 29,4 V
- Ripple max. 150 mV
- Current 7 A / 5 A / 3,5 A / 1,5 A
- Back current drain < 5 mA
- Ambient temperature -20 °C to +50 °C
- Types of batteries 12 V lead/acid batteries (AGM, Gel, MF, open and VLRA)
- Battery capacity 12 V 14 to 230 Ah / 24 V 14 to 120 Ah
- Insulation IP 65
- Dimensions 209 x 91 x 48 mm (LxBxH)
- Weight 0,7 kg
Need help? Contact our experts!
Phone: 0121 281 8163