12V YELLOWTOP® R 2.7L Battery - 38 Ah
Optima 12V YELLOWTOP® R 2.7L Battery - 38 Ah
Uncompromising Quality! A compact and lightweight battery that has x2 longer life than standard 12V batteries.
This Optima S2.7L 12V battery can be compared with a regular 65Ah 12V battery, but is smaller in size, lighter in weight and has a longer life.
Ideal for use with solar modules.
Extremely fast recharge with all common, regulated chargers.
The battery has a 2.7 litre capacity and its dimensions are 237 mm (l) x 227 mm (h) x 129 mm (w).
Top Features Optima S 5.5L battery:
- Smaller and 3x longer life than conventional batteries
- Ideal for seasonal use
- Fast charging
- Ideal for use in combination with solar modules
- Guaranteed the best purchase decision
- Voltage (V): 12
- Cold start current at -18 ° C (A): 460
- Starting current at 0 ° C (A): 575
- Reserve capacity (min): 66
- Capacity K20 (Ah): 38
- Internal resistance (ohm): 0.0046
- Connection poles *: SAE & Jap
- BCI Group: D31A
- Minimum weight (kg): 11,8 kg
- Length (mm): 237 mm
- Width (mm): 125 mm
- Height (mm): 227 mm
(* SAE is identical to standard EN or DIN cone poles)
Need help? Contact our experts!
Phone: 0121 281 8163