Horse-Fly Magnet Trap – The Original!
Alcochem Horse-Fly Magnet Trap – The Original!
The horsefly magnet is the entry model for dealing with horse flies and wasps. The horsefly trap is suitable for a plot with 5 horses or a paddock of maximum 10,000m2. The horse fly magnet is easy to set up and comes with a collection bin.
Top features of the Horse Fly Magnet Brake Trap:
- Corrosion resistant steel construction
- Weatherproof design
- Reduces horse flies up to 95%
- Non-rotating ground anchoring
- UV-stable collection container
- Easy installation, e.g. with ground drill
- environmentally friendly
- Ergonomic design for easy handling
- 1 Horsefly magnet is enough for 10000 square meters (100 x 100 m) or 5 horses
- Chemical free (uses only soapy water)
- highly effective
Technical data of the Horse Fly Magnet Brake Trap:
- Total diameter about 1.20 m
- Height: approx. 1.95 m
- Ball diameter: approx. 60 cm
How to get the most out of the trap.
- In order to maximize the success of catching the flies, set the preferred trap between the humid areas (such as ponds, river banks, etc.) and the areas where humans and animals reside.
- Place the trap(s) between these areas, placing them closer to the places where the animals are located.
- Place the trap early, preferably just before the horse flies fly in April.
- Check the traps weekly, empty or fill with soapy water if necessary.
- If the brake trap does not catch a sufficient number of flies, and you are certain that adult flies exist, change the location of the trap.
Need help? Contact our experts!
Phone: 0121 281 8163