Hotline Mains Powered Electric Fence Kit for Pond & Garden
Hotline Hotline Mains Powered Electric Fence Kit for Pond & Garden
This electric fencing kit includes everything you might need to create a mains powered electric fence for your pond using Hotlines high quality agricultural grade components. The electric fence is suitable for protecting garden ponds against pets or predators such as Cats and Dogs, Heron and Otters.
The supplied components allow for a 5 line fence (up to 100m total wire length - ideal for a typical garden pond) to be setup that should deter most unwelcome visitors to your pond. The design of the fence posts cater for protection against most animals that will approach the pond from the ground and as the fence lines are supported over the water, will effectively stop predators from leaning over the fence to get to your fish.
These 'overhanging' fence posts help to make this fencing kit an effective, practical and versatile alternative to our Pond Protection Kit, which is arguably more focused on Heron. The Garden Pond Protector Kit is also good where encroaching vegetation is an issue as you are less likely to have to cut plants away from the fence. If the fence wire must run through a shrub, or other vigorous plants, you could run the wires through Tube Insulator, (or some other non-conductive conduit/hose), cut to the required length wherever necessary, in order to stop the fence shorting out through the vegetation; also see 'other considerations' below.
Each Pond Protection Kit includes the following items:
- 1 x Hotline Mains Powered HLC40 Energiser (47HLC40)
- 1 x ES2 Earth Spike (47ES2)
- 1 x 20m reel Double Insulated Cable (47HT25G)
- 1 x 100m Green Polywire (47P10-1G)
- 10 x PG/5 (2 x Packs of 5) Pond Fence Posts (5xMETAL112+INS0052x4)
- 1 x P40 Electric Fence Warning Signs (47P40)
- 2 x C75/2 Hart Clip - Double Line Connector (47C75-2)
- 1 x P70 Fence Tester - 5 'O' Lite (47P70)
- 2 x C82/5 (Packs of 5) Bolt Joint Clamp (47C82-5)
Need help? Contact our experts!
Phone: 0121 281 8163