Lead Out Cable XL Red 2.5 mm | 50 m
Gallagher Lead Out Cable XL Red 2.5 mm | 50 m
This earth cable has heavy-duty double insulation for optimum protection. The earth cable is suitable for underground current conduction, for example near gates and passages. The aliminium-coated core has a high tensile strength and its conductivity is 4x better than that of a standard earth cable. This earth cable is also suitable for long distances.
- Coated with heavy duty double insulation for extra protection
- Tough polyethylene for abrasion resistance under ground
- 2.5mm medium tensile aluminum coated wire ensures excellent conductivity
- Ideal for earthing heavy fence energisers and conducting electricity under ground over long distances
- Can also be used to connect several earth rods under ground.
Need help? Contact our experts!
Phone: 0121 281 8163