- Free UK delivery from £60
- Shipped from our warehouse in the UK
- 30 day returns
- For powering an IP camera with your existing non-Poe switch - No need for a power connection near the camera - No Wi-Fi issues
Foscam PoE injector
The Foscam PSE15 POE (Power over Ethernet) injector can power a PoE-enabled IP camera or PoE splitter via the LAN cable (Ethernet). Use the Foscam PoE Injector when you want to power an IP camera with your existing non-Poe switch or router.
Advantages of the Foscam PoE Injector:
- No need for a power connection near the camera, power is supplied via the Ethernet cable.
- No Wi-Fi issues, just plug it in and it works!
- The Foscam PoE injector is compatible with all Foscam IP cameras.
No additional equipment is required for PoE cameras. Simply run the Ethernet cable from the injector directly to the camera. The PoE injector generates up to 15.4 W of power and supplies power to Foscam IP cameras. It can be used with 10/100Base-T network devices and new 1000Base-T devices such as Wi-MAX and IEEE 802.11n wireless access points.
- Safe and reliable power supply for WLAN access points
- Ports arranged in pairs, one data port input corresponds to one POE port output
- Automatic detection and protection of non-standard Ethernet terminals
- All ports support Auto-MDI / MDIX
- Supports 10/100/1000Base-T LAN environments
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af / at standards
- Supports PoE power of up to 15.4 W for each PoE port
- Compatible with PoE-compatible PDs and POE splitters
- Intelligent power management
- LED indicators to monitor power and PoE status
- Plug-and-play: no configuration required
Need help? Contact our experts!
Phone: 0121 281 8163