Deluxe Electric Fence Post & Rail Kit with L75 Battery
Hotline Deluxe Electric Fence Post & Rail Kit with L75 Battery
This deluxe electric fence kit is the ultimate upgrade of the original 'Post & Rail Protector Kit'.
This fencing kit includes all of the additional components that you're ever likely to need or want for creating this type of electric fence. Accessories include everything from the earlier kits plus a lightning arrestor, an energiser box for the safe keeping of your equipment and battery along with one of the most advanced electric fence testing devices available.
This kit will enable you to quickly install a 200m length of 'Top Rail' electric fencing with a gate, lightning protection and the piece of mind in knowing that your energiser and battery are unlikely to 'go missing'.
This particular kind of electric fencing solution has proven very popular and effective with many property owners and in particular, paddock owners who wish to protect the top rail of their wooden post and rail fence from being chewed by their horses or other animals.
This fence has also proven effective when used in gardens to stop the pet dog jumping over the existing fence.
The fence kit is easy to install and comes with a L75 Sealed Energiser battery. Should you wish to extend beyond 200m, this is easily done through acquisition of additional electrified rope, stand off insulators and rope connectors as required. The Hobby Energiser is suitable for a single line fence up to a maximum of 6km in length.
This electric fence kit comprises of:
- 1 x Hotline P450S Hobby Energiser (47HLB50)
- 1 x L75 Sealed Energiser battery (12V, 75Ah)
- 1 x ES2 Earth Spike (57ES2)
- 6 x KS15 (2 x Packs of 3) Corner Screw-In Insulator (47KS15-3)
- 60 x P37SL/20 (3 x Packs of 20) Stand Off Insulators (47P37SL-20)
- 200m of P51G/2 Green & White Electrified Rope (47P51-2G)
- 1 x C92 (Pack of 4) Rope Connectors (47C92-4)
- 25m x HT/20/G Double Insulated Cable (47HT25G)
- 1 x P59 Electro-Rope Gate Set (47P59)
- 2 x P40 Warning Signs (47P40)
- 1 x P74 Lightning Arrestor (47P74)
- 1 x V10 Fault Finder (47V10)
- 1 x VP1 Energiser Box (47VP1)
Please note that our optional L75 battery is a highly specified, sealed battery that is particulary suited for use with electric fence energisers. The L75 battery is also safe to transport, unlike the cheaper alternative 'wet' batteries.
Should you wish to obtain your own battery, please ensure you acquire a good quality 'Leisure Battery' 12v 75amp/hr or more.
Optional Installation Tool:
- Use the insulator chuck for quick and easy installation of the stand off insulators.
Need help? Contact our experts!
Phone: 0121 281 8163